- AGC The Associated General Contractors of America
- American Council for Construction Education Accrediting body for post-secondary construction education programs.
- American Institute of Constructors AIC is an organization established to help individual construction practitioners achieve the professional status they deserve.
- American Society of Professional Estimators Serving construction estimating professionals by promoting ethical behavior, professional development, continuing education, standardization, certification and fellowship.
- Associated Schools of Construction Home Page of the Associated Schools of Construction.
- Construction Industry Institute The Construction Industry Institute, based at The University of Texas at Austin, is a consortium of more than 100 leading owner, engineering-contractor, and supplier firms from both the public and private arenas. These organizations have joined together to enhance the business effectiveness and sustainability of the capital facility life cycle through CII research, related initiatives, and industry alliances. A learning organization with a wealth of knowledge and information, CII is unique in the engineering and construction industry
- Construction Management Association of America (CMAA) CMAA is the only organization in the Western Hemisphere dedicated exclusively to the interests of professional Construction Management/Program Management. CMAA’s Mission is to promote professionalism and excellence in the management of the construction process.
- Design Build Institute of America The DBIA was formed in 1993 to provide a voice for design-build practitioners and advocate best practices. It provides multi-disciplinary educational programs across the U.S.
- National Association of Home Builders The homepage for the National Association of Home Builders.
- National Center For Construction Education and Research National organization focusing on Craft, Management, Safety, Image and Research for the Construction Industry.
- National Stone Association The National Stone Association represents the interests of the aggregate (crushed stone, sand and gravel) and mining industry. Over the years, the collective voice of NSA’s membership, comprised of both large and small firms nationwide, has proven strong and effective in addressing legislative and regulatory issues that impact the industry. The results of these efforts have provided real value to NSA’s member firms. NSA’s strength as an advocate on industry issues is due in large part to voluntary member participation in its committee system, which provides members with a learning forum for keeping abreast of industry issues, such as transportation infrastructure, and a means of providing first-hand input into the policies and positions governing NSA and the industry, whose mining operations provide construction aggregates for the building, maintenance and repair of roads, bridges, buildings, railroad ballast, and airports whose pulverized materials are produced for such varied uses as agricultural remineralization and manufacture of paints, plastics and paper.
- NAWIC Online NAWIC Online is the official web site of the National Association of Women in Construction. Some of the sections you will find include: association news, general information on the association, upcoming events, the NAWIC Job Bank, how to join NAWIC and much, much more.
- Formworkhire A regularly updated, useful resources page listing a number of how-to, step by step pdf’s surrounding areas of construction, industry news magazines and other useful construction sites.
- Sweets Construction Sweets is the building product source for AEC professionals with comprehensive product information, CAD details, BIM objects, specs and more
- Hilti Corporation Find out what’s new from one of the World’s leading companies in the field of fastening and demolition systems in the construction industry.
- AUBEA – The Australasian Universities Building Education Association (AUBEA) was established in 1975 to promote and improve teaching and research in building through communication and collaboration.
- CHOBE – We support and represent with a voice of influence those with strategic responsibility for the development and delivery of graduate and postgraduate education and research within the disciplines of construction, property and surveying.
- CIB – CIB is the acronym of the abbreviated French (former) name: “Conseil International du Bâtiment” (in English this is: International Council for Building). In the course of 1998, the abbreviation has been kept but the full name changed into: INTERNATIONAL COUNCIL FOR RESEARCH AND INNOVATION IN BUILDING AND CONSTRUCTION
- 4specs.com The Internet Directory for “Specified” Construction products with hotlinks to manufacturers’ websites
- Construction Education Connection This site contains links to construction companies, software, jobs, salaries, associations, schools, cost of living calculator, and many other construction sites. It is also the home site for the Association for Project Managers.
- Petersen & Hawthorne, P.A. Construction Law and Litigation Firm (Florida): Representing Owners, Contractors, Subcontractors, and Design Professionals. Arbitration and Mediation Services. Professor of Construction Law-Nova Law School.
- The Construction Education Connection This site contains links to construction companies, software, jobs, associations, schools, cost of living calculator, and many other construction sites. It is also the home site for the Association for Project Managers.
- Mobile Office Pros We’ve got info on all the different types of mobile and temporary structures that you may need.
- Workwave an IFS Company Resources for Women in the Skilled Trades
- General Contractors License Guide: Education, Licensing, and Networking Resources for Women in Construction
- Sigma Estimates Offering unlimited and completely free software packages to educators, colleges, and universities.
- Vertigraph, Inc. Offering free takeoff & estimating software to students, educators and universities
- Safway Steel Products Inc. A leading nationally based company specializing in scaffolding/forming/shoring products/services serving the Construction industry. We are a subsidiary of global organizations with revenues of $30 billion.
- Murrysville Machinery Company, LLC is a leading provider of material processing solutions including crushing, shredding, screening, and conveying equipment to process diverse materials: inorganic aggregate, sand and gravel, organic soils, clays, recycled and other material.